Philips Master LED MR16 7W
Philips LED Spot 7W MR16 is the latest in Philips' series of low voltage (12VAC) Halogen MR16 replacements. Not only does it employ Philips' patented solution to guarantee the broadest possible compatibility with standard 12V Halogen electronic transformers, it also delivers beam intensity which equivalent to 50W Philips Halogen MR16 lamp. The form-factor of the Philips LED Spot 7W MR16 guarantees a 100% form- t on the back-side of the Lamp (exact form- t with Halogen lamps).
• Up to 86% energy saving compared to standard halogen MR16 lamps • Long lifetime of 40,000 hours (F50, L70) • Retrofits into a vast majority of GU5.3 based fixtures • Compatible with a broad selection of transformers • 15, 24 & 36 degrees beam angle for a clearly defined beam spread • CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 4000K • No UV and Cool Beam (no IR), making it suitable for illuminating heat-sensitive objects (food, organic materials, paintings, etc.) • Environmental friendly (free of mercury and other hazardous materials) • RoHS compliant
Application areas Philips LED 7W MR16 lamp is suitably designed for general lighting applications in the hospitality and retail segment. Unlike the conventional halogen re ector lamp, Philips LED 7W MR16 lamp has 7W power consumption per lamp, so it has a long lifetime of 40,000 hours ensuring minimum maintenance cost in hospitality and retail shop. It is suitable for various applications such as: • Lobby / Reception areas • Hotel room / Ball room / Business center • Corridors / Stairway /Washroom • Display area / Dress room / Check out
Application notes • Operating temperature range is between -20°C and 40°C ambient • Compatible with broad transformers (refer to the recommended with a broad selection of transformers list), also suitable for 12V DC input • Suitable for total enclosure fixture application (refer to failure rate curve, make sure Tc is not over max) • For use in fixtures that can structurally support a lamp weighing 50 grams • Do not use or install the lamp in wet environment • Not intended for use with emergency light fixtures or exit lights
Detail Product Type, please check in below :
|MASTER LED 7-50W 927 MR16 15D Dim|
|MASTER LED 7-50W 930 MR16 15D Dim|
|MASTER LED 7-50W 940 MR16 15D Dim|
|MASTER LED 7-50W 927 MR16 24D Dim|
|MASTER LED 7-50W 930 MR16 24D Dim|
|MASTER LED 7-50W 940 MR16 24D Dim|
|MASTER LED 7-50W 927 MR16 36D Dim|
|MASTER LED 7-50W 930 MR16 36D Dim|
|MASTER LED 7-50W 940 MR16 36D Dim|
Philips LED 7W MR16 lamp has a unique, patented, electronic solution that makes this LED Replacement lamp compatible with the broadest possible range of standard 12VAC Halogen electronic transformers in the global market place except for some IC-base transformers WHEN the whole system is without dimmers. Compatibility with electromagnetic transformers is guaranteed as well. To determine the maximum number of these LED MR16 lamps to be connected to a standard halogen transformer, is by simply dividing 40% of the rated power of the transformer by LED lamp wattage.
Thus, a 60W Halogen transformer will hold Master Premium LED Spot 7W up to INT (60 x 40%/7)= 3 lamps.
1. Determine the max . number of lamps can be connected to a ET, 40% power derating of ET should be considered
2. For dimming system, you can install for each dimmer.
1. W (or VA) *40% of ET to determine max. lamps per transformer.
Transformer: ET-S60 Pout: 60W max 60W x 40%/7W ~ 3 3 x 7W lamps max. per transformer.
2. The rated power of the dimmer and the transformer is to determine the max. numbers of the transformers per dimmer Dimmer rated. power Transfomer rated power Transformer: ET-S60 Pout: 60W max 60W x 40%/7W ~ 3 3 x 7W lamps max. per transformer Max. number of transformers: 200W/60W = 3.33 —> 3 transformer per dimmer.
If you need enquiry, product consultation, please contact us :
PT. SAVONT VARAVI INDONESIA
Ruko Serua Indah Residence, Jln. Serua Raya no. 6-7 Reni Jaya - Bojongsari - Depok , Jawa Barat 16517
Contact Person : Tommy Bhong / Ririn / Sevi
Sempati : 08.11111.0694 / 08.11111.8321 / 0811.989.202
Indosat : 0815.160.6771
XL : 0859.3976.3399
3 : 08.9999.222.44
Whatsapp : 08.11111.0694 / 08.11111.8321
“ Your Partner to Total Lighting Solution & Green Lighting”